Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Playing catch up

The past few weeks have been insane.

Let me catch you up a tad.

Michael started his new job in Springfield. 

We moved into one apartment in Springfield on a Monday. 

Another in Republic on Tuesday.

By we I mean Michael and I and the dogs. 

Not our stuff... 


So, we have been camping on a deflating air mattress.

Thankfully, mom was kind enough to make a mattress my graduation present!

My clinical at Mercy ended but for the first time I didn't have to say goodbye to my patients.

I will be back as a physical therapist in 3 short weeks!

Boone and I went for our first run together. He walked... I ran. 


It wore him out.

For like 5 minutes.

Date night included "Frozen" on my computer with a tube of cookie dough.


Boone's still cute.


And destructive.



For Mother's Day he ate the perfectly fresh baked cookies I made for my stepmom.  
He is such a sweetheart.

 

One of my best friends, Merrell, from my physical therapy class got married. 
She was a gorgeous bride.




I am currently spending this week in Columbia. Running with Dana, slumber partying with Rachel, enjoying this town I love and saying good-bye to this chapter in my life.

Who knew 7 years would feel so short?

Graduation is in 2 days. 

What a bittersweet and rewarding moment I have finally arrived at. 

Here goes nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment