Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 16

07/23/2015

For the first time I can say that I am excited for this weekend. I know it will be uncomfortable at times, but what isn’t these days?

Our best friends will be hosting, cause Lord knows I do not need all eyes on me trying to hold it together.

Today, I am thankful that I don’t have to try to be excited for my best friend. I actually feel happy to be able to be there and celebrate her baby and how precious that life truly is.
___________________

My follow up appointment was this morning. They had me take a pregnancy test, it was negative. My uterus is normal. Everything looks good. We don’t need to wait to try again, we can begin trying any time. I don’t know how I feel about that. On the one hand it makes me feel like my body isn’t broken and damaged. I feel like I would still have to be labeled as refurbished, like I have a salvage title. I guess that is true of us all.

It is much more terrifying than exciting, at least right now. I suppose that isn’t true, because there is no doubt in my mind that knowing what I know now… I would go through it all again; without hesitation, without reservation.  I would carry our baby again.




No comments:

Post a Comment